The Warranty Policy
A．WARRANTY TIME(Excluding Europe)
Once the item was received and receipt was signed by customer，the warranty time start timing. The actual warranty time of different category are as followings:
|CATEGORY||PRODUCT||WARRANTY TIME (Excluding Europe)||WARRANTY TIME（Europe）|
|String Instruments||Normal Guitar||15 Months||24 Months|
|Electronic Guitar||15 Months||24 Months|
|Electronic Bass Guitar||15 Months||24 Months|
|Ukulele||12 Months||24 Months|
|Mandolin||15 Months||24 Months|
|Banjo||15 Months||24 Months|
|Violin||15 Months||24 Months|
|Lyre Harp||12 Months||24 Months|
|Wind Instruments||Cornet||12 Months||24 Months|
|Horn||12 Months||24 Months|
|Trumpet||12 Months||24 Months|
|Trombone||12 Months||24 Months|
|Tenor Horn||12 Months||24 Months|
|Tuba||12 Months||24 Months|
|Baritone||12 Months||24 Months|
|Furug||12 Months||24 Months|
|Clarinet||12 Months||24 Months|
|Oboe||12 Months||24 Months|
|Bassoon||12 Months||24 Months|
|Sax||12 Months||24 Months|
|Flute||12 Months||24 Months|
|Piccolo||12 Months||24 Months|
|Drums & Percussion||Acoustic Drum||18 Months||24 Months|
|Electronic Drum||12 Months||24 Months|
|Keyboards & Pianos||Electronic Piano||12 Months||24 Months|
|Electronic Organ||12 Months||24 Months|
|MIDI Keyboard||12 Months||24 Months|
|Audio Instruments||Speaker||12 Months||24 Months|
|Power Amplifier||12 Months||24 Months|
|Phonograph||12 Months||24 Months|
|Sound Card||12 Months||24 Months|
B．EXCLUSIONS(This warranty does not cover the following)
- Products with original serial numbers removed, altered or not able to be readily determined.
- Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or any damages to the exterior of your product.
- Damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current or voltage, fluctuations or surges.
- Applications and use which this product was not intended to.
- Damage or failure caused by products or equipment not supplied by Donner.
- Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
- Damage caused by sweating, corrosive air or other external reasons (such as extreme temperature or humidity).
- Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards. shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
- Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, battery, strings, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas.
- Damage or failure caused by improper or faulty installation, product alteration or modification.
- Damage or failure caused by: Non-Donner or unauthorized parts, supplies, accessories or equipment; services performed by unauthorized service companies.
- If this product is sent as a gift by Donner or an organization authorized by Donner, this product will not enjoy the warranty benefit.